February 27, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
This past Friday we celebrated Valentine's Day...thanks to Mrs. Gallo for organizing and to all of the parents who sent in items for our party or who came to volunteer...as you can tell by the smiles on their faces, they all had a great time. If you click on the collage, you can enlarge the pictures...see if you can locate the one that screams, "17 boys!!" :-)
Happy End of January
I’m learning that this blog doesn’t really fit into my life anymore...any extra time I have is spent working on enhancing instruction...and ...
-
First of all...if you haven't seen the last post, make sure to scroll down...the kids' Chocolate Commercial s are below and they are...
-
Hello to my favorite students' families...are you staying warm? We had a great week...here's how it all went down... Math We are hea...
-
Springtime is really crazy in the Wills house...truly, I left home Friday at 3:45pm and arrived back home Sunday night at 10:00 pm...then ha...
